Friday, October 19, 2012

October

I haven't been a very good blogger lately.  But the last little while has been great.  My mom and dad came to visit, and so has my little sister Jana and her family.  We have a great time playing games, and just hanging out. 

Isabelle has been taking fieldtrips, and having a great time in school.  We had our first parent/teacher conference.  It was great.  I've started preschool with Jimmy Joe, and soon will have everything  on my website:  hometots.com 

I've started a poetry wiki page:  dailysolace.com   I'm putting all my poetry and any other I find along the way that I like. 

James is sooooo cute and wonderful.  He loves to sing: popcorn popping, the wise man and the foolish man, bow chica bow wow (phinius and ferb), and a song about vamires that he made up himself.  We like to play catch and make cookies.

Isabelle is both smart and beautiful.  She is a pleasure to talk with, be with, and thinks she is so funny when she makes up jokes.  I LOVE HER.

My garden is about ready for winter.  I have a little more clean up to do.  I need to cover the onions, and water the broccoli and cabbage.  They are still growing, and I'm so proud of my little garden spot.

No comments: