Thursday, August 9, 2012

Carnival


vroom vroom


Add caption

We went to the Larimair County Fair  Isabelle and James were excited.  I did get yelled at 3 times and swore at too, while driving there, and I was not doing anything wrong!!!!  PEOPLE are CRAZY!!!

There were so many things to do.  We loved looking at the 4H exhibits.  The kids road rides at the carnival.  James wanted to go on all the big rides, and he was too little, but Isabelle would get in lines for the big rides, and when it was her turn to get on she would change her mind.  She doesn't like big rides.

James ran over to a carney game and grabbed the darts.  They guy had him throwing darts before I could stop him.  I payed for the "game" and James got a little stuffed snake.  I was not happy about the guy enticing my 3 year old to throw darts, and the only cancellation, I guess, it James almost hit him when he tried to throw it.

We got ourselves a "tank" of lemonade, and ate at the 4H exhibit building.  We had a great time together.  Just the kids and me.


No comments: