Thursday, August 2, 2012

ORDERVILLE

For the rest of our Cameraless vacation we went to Orderville.  It is always perfect when going home.  We had a great ride home, and the kids were cute.  They are alway excited to see their cousins, and their Grandma and Grandpa Glover.  We were extra blessed because Jana and Britney were there too.  We got to play with DeAnna's family, Jana's, and Britney's all in the same weekend.  YIPEE. 
    Amid all the fun was the funeral for Susan's husband Neil.  It was a wonderfully, well done occasion.  I cried a lot for the loss that Susan and Neil's family are experiencing.  I cried for the loss of a solder that was so obiously admired and cared for.  We did get to see a lot of family, and enjoyed  seeing Misty and Jaclyn.  I got to play with Lexi for awhile, and that was great. 
     We had a birthday party for Kye and Jimmy Joe.  Jer and Casey and hung out a lot this weekend, and I LOVED that.  I got to spend some great time with Dexton and James, and Kye.  One of my favorite moments of the whole trip was when Kye crawled over to me, and snuggled with me.  I took him to the back bedroom, and sang him to sleep.  OHHHHHH what a cutie pie!!!  Another of my favorite moments was when Dexton took time out from his running and playing to some and sit on my lap and just tell me stories.  His is such a sweetheart.  Thanks everyone for all your time and effort.  I love you guys.
    We played games, did a pinata, watch all the kids play and Bobby and the kids slept out on the trampoline and loved it.  Jimmy Joe talks about sleeping on Grandpa's trampoline.  We had homeade rolls from Grandma, Homemade rolls from Jana (great by the way), and corn from the garden.  Deanna made train birthday cakes for the boys. 
   I am greatful for the miricle that Jana experienced, and for the love of my family.  I is always a pleasure and a  blessing to be home with you all.  Thanks for the nights of games and cards and love and friendship.  I LOVE and MISS YOU ALL.

No comments: