Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mother Son Date


I have been doing Mother daughter dates with Isabelle for a few years now, and tonight I began the tradition with James:  mother son dates!!  We had a great time.  We went to Home Depot and ran up and down the isles, looking at all the cool toys.  :)  Jimmy Joe tried out all the riding lawn mowers, and even found the hidden key to one of them.  No worries, I caught it in time.  Jimmy Joe chose a flashlight as his fun item, and I have to admit it's pretty cool.  It's a glow stick (blue), a flash light, and a whistle all in one. I think that I need to have one too.  We went to Red Robin and ate a nice sandwich and fries.  Really James just liked the soda pop, but we had fun anyway.  Right now he's arguing with his father about needing to sleep with mommy.  He is hiding in the covers, playing like his flash light/ glowstick/ whistle is a train, intermittently yelling at his daddy that he isn't going to his room, he's sleeping with mommy.   I love him!!!

No comments: