Sunday, May 27, 2012

Update

I was hoping to keep more updated than this, but I guess I'll begin again.  I've had to wait awhile for pictures because I lost my camera, only to find it in the pocket of my coat.  HUMMMMMMM.....

We have been having a great time.  We signed Isabelle up for summer reading club and healthy kids club.  We have taken advantage of our neighborhood pool opening, and Isabelle had been learning to ride a bike with no training wheels.  i can't believe she's growing up so fast.  We haven't succeeded in potty training James.  We've been having great days outside in the beautiful weather.  Bobby is working hard, and learning a new programming language in the next few weeks... He's soooo cool like that.  He rides his bike 3 times a week to work (26 mile round trip) and is going to start doing it 4 days a week.  He's sooooooooo sweet, smart, and let's not forget EXTREAMLY good looking; I can't believe I'm so lucky to have him as my husband.

Today we went on a bike ride at the park.  Well, Isabelle and Bobby went on a bike ride.  I pushed James around for awhile, and then he played at the park while I tried to keep him safe and out of the water (this park has a water place for the summer).  It was too windy and chilly to play in the water today, and James has the art of fit throwing down!!!  We had several about not playing in the water.


I couldn't find Isabelle and Daddy, so James and I went home after about 1 hour and started dinner.  I got a phone call to come pick up Isabelle, she had an accident on her bike.  She has a skinned up knee (pretty good one too), a skinned chin, a fat lip, and a few bruises on her forhead.  She really took a tumble over her handlebars and off the bike.  It scared her and she was hurt, but she got back on and road all the way back through the bike paths to the parking lot.  Bobby said that just the thought of seeing her mommy and getting a hug was all she needed to get up and going again.  I love that girl.  I'm going to miss the days that just the thought of me giving her a hug and snuggling with her makes everything all better. Maybe those days never really go away.  I still want Mom to snuggle me and  hold me when I have a bad time at life.  I'm grateful for a mom who I always know loves me, and her hugs and love makes my world better.  Thanks Mom.

No comments: