Saturday, June 9, 2012

Growing!!!

lettuce
Oh, my garden is growing!!!  I'm still so excited about the whole thing.  I love to walk out and look at it, and pick the little weeds out of the boxes.  I can't stand that my beans and peas are all dying.  I don't know what to do.  I'm about ready to start over, and plant something else in those boxes.  I get sad just looking at them.  But, all the rest are doing great!!!  I'm so excited.  In a few weeks, I'll be able to clip my lettuce and make a salad.  YEA!!!!



squash, mellons, broccoli, and corn

Do you see my beans dying?

tomato and merigolds

Look at that pepper.

potatos and cucumbers

carrots

potatoes down the middle, cucumbers on the side, and
dying peas

Corn

zuchinni

brocolli

summer squash (Dad bought them for me)

No comments: