Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Update again

On stage before the big event.

Kirsten and Isabelle after their dances -- it was intermission.

1st day of summer school.
So, here I am catching up again.  I will post pictures soon.  We have been busy with Ethan's baptism and confirmation.  Mom and Dad came and we had a great time.   I love playing cards with  my parents.  Mom helped me around the house and planting in the garden.  Dad bought me some seeds and some summer squash plants. I sure did love having you here.  I've got to say that I'm glad when there's an excuse for them to come visit.  So, I'm glad Ethan is 8 this year.  Thanks Ethan for begin such a great example.  Thanks Beverly and Scott for the great food and fun times.

We also had a Dance Recital.  Isabelle and Kirsten were ADORABLE!!!  They did a great job and were so dang cute up on the BIG stage.  They led their groups and knew their dances well.  James loved the dancing, but ended up screaming so loud that everyone that knew him == knew it was him.  He wanted to leave the theater, but when Bobby got up to go with him, he started screaming because he wanted to go by himself.  Afterwards we all went out for burgers.  It was fun.  I'm so proud of my little ballerina.  She had a great time.

I also started summer school today.  We had a great time.  We began learning some new songs, practiced times tables, addition facts, spanish, and did some coloring.  We talked about the continents, and started studying Africa Biomes.  We had a great time putting up the calendar, and reading.  What a fun little group we had.  I loved it.

No comments: