Tuesday, June 26, 2012

long day

Ive been keeping busy.  Isabelle is attending a "healthy kids club" and a "reading club" this summer.  I asked her what she was learning at the reading club and she said, "Mom, (with a little roll of her eyes) I don't think it's a learning class, we just read."  I was the only parent that was with their kid for the first 2 days of class.  But today, I actually left her for the whole time:  they have my number. 

We went to the zoo and the aquarium the other day.  The kids had a great time, but I was soooo tired. Robert used his new grill and we had hotdogs and salmon.  We have also been walking to the park, and the kids have been practicing riding their bikes.  Isabelle keeps saying she is old enough to ride her bike to school when it starts.  I keep telling her NO.

No comments: