Friday, April 13, 2012

Chucky Cheese

We had a family outing to Chucky Cheese.  It was lots of fun, except for the noise, and all the chaos.  The kids LOVE to play the games, and run around.  James love pizza, and Isabelle likes to show the appearance of pizza, but eat the celery.  I'm glad they have a salad bar.  Bobby did a great job running around with the kids, and generally being Dad of the Year.  I got to sit down and meet a wonderful woman from Egypt.  Her name is Lyla, and she is really, a sweet, wonderful person.  When I get back from my trip to Idaho to visit Jana and Jessica, I'm going to call her.  I had a great time, and the kids won tickets enough to get a beautiful pink extra large ring for isabelle and vampire teeth for James.  Isabelle now has pink vampire teeth, and James green.





No comments: