Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Mommy daughter Date

Isabelle and I love our Mommy daughter dates.  This time she asked if we could go to Red Lobster.  Isabelle loves to go out to eat at restaurants.  Her favorite are Red Lobster, Olive Garden, and Vern's.  Isabelle ordered the rainbow trout (you notice that there is no kid menu ordering if she can get away with it), and she LOVED it!!!  I couldn't believe how she downed that fish, and wanted more.  I only ordered a 1/2 order, thinking she wouldn't like it, but I was wrong.  She has ordered fish before, but it was the fish and chips (halibut) but didn't like it at all.  Come to find out she loves rainbow trout, and she ate my salmon too.

We had a great time shopping for new flip-flops, and laughing, laughing, laughing together.  I enjoy every minute with my little girl.  She is a sweet blessing in my life.



No comments: