Friday, April 20, 2012

Idaho Vacation

our stop at Little America!! 

Half way there.

Dancing and a live Band.  Best entertainment

Eli and James

Eli and James

They had a blast, and no broken bones

Dancing with the stars

swinging from a rope.







We went to Firth, Idaho on vacation last week.  We spent some WONDERFUL time with Jana and her family, and Jessica and her family.  We climbed trees, and played with "Brownie", the neighbor's dog; I don't think it's real name is Brownie.  I got to watch Jana play basketball in her city league; she was great. We also went to watch her coach some softball, but the kids got bored with softball, and James was upset because he thought he would be playing soccer ball.

Isabelle and Kasen played themselves tired everyday, and James LOVED playing with Eli.  My favorite was that Mom was there too.  I miss my mom.  She flew a kite for the kids, and I don't know how Jana survives without her.

It was great to have lunch with Aunt Claudia.  I especially enjoyed hanging out with Jessica.  It was wonderful to just spend time with those I love so much.

No comments: