Thursday, April 5, 2012

Reeve Family Visit

DeAnna and her kids are here, and it's so much fun!!!  The kids play outside all day long, and really enjoy each other's company.  DeAnna, Bev, and I get to hang out and just be together.  Bobby tended all the kids (10 of them) so the three of us could go out to dinner at Bev's favorite place - Autsins.  It has been good times had by all here in Fort Collins with DeAnna and her family.  I hope they come back soon.  DeAnna is a kind and wonderful person, she makes my life better just by being with me.  Her kids are soooo cute.  That little Rosi Lin just takes my heart.

Rosi Lin in the water

Rugar and Joslyn with a chicken

rugar, kimber, joslyn


My back isn't doing well, and I have to tell you that DeAnna and Beverly were great about taking Isabelle and letting her play with the cousins while I rested my back.  James stayed with me.  I hope to be doing better soon.

No comments: