Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Dance Class

Isabelle put it like this, "Mom, Dad, when we move to our new home, and get a puppy, can I take dancing?"  I love how she snuck in getting a puppy.  I told her she could probably take dance, but there would be NO puppy.  So, here she is at her new dance class.  
Getting ready for 1st dance class


She was so excited.  We were still living at Beverly's, and Kirsten started dance class the same day.  I love this little girls smile!!!

We went and met Miss Polly, the best dance teacher ever.  She is incredible.  I have never met a dance teacher with more energy, poise, and wonderful experience.  The girls learn SO much every class.

They have a wonderful studio, and she had met some fun friends.  I love sitting with the mothers and grandmothers and talking about everything during dance.
hula hoops are a great dance tool


Listening to teacher

James likes going to dance too.  He has found a fun little bagel place next to the dance studio, and LOVES to go eat there.  He's excited every time we go to dance, because he knows he can talk me into going to the bagel shop.  I love to watch all the people going in and out.  It is really a place where I could begin writing a book.  The diversity of the people is so great, that I would never run out of characters to base stories around.  :)
Miss Polly doing lifts!!!

No comments: