Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Swimming and Dodgeball

I had to go out shopping again this morning, but it worked out well.  I got back, had lunch delivered to the room, and read, unwind a little.  The swimming pool was great.  The hot tub too.  I took my Ipad out and read by the pool, swam, and relaxed.





After my long day of enjoyment, I got ready and walked to the convention center to meet up with Bobby. We had a great time at his convention party.  It was the "age of the geek":  food (including a mac and cheese bar), Wii games, pool, ping pong, and even a dodgeball tournament.  They are serious about their programming and their dodgeball.  I've never seen a real dodgeball game with courts, brackets, and referees, big screens to show everyone the latest scores and winners.  We had great conversation with Bobby's friends from a George office.  great time had by all.  It was back to our apartment; Bobby had to work, and I watched some tv.  Last day.  Tomorrow we go home.  

No comments: