Thursday, March 29, 2012

Last Day

Today was the last day in palm springs. I have finished the good parts of Les Miserables, and read the Book of Mormon to get ready for conference.   I had a great time seeing the sights.  We went to the fine art museum. I liked the giraffe.  As I was waiting for lunch a man tried to abscond with me.  He and his friend were there just to golf, and he wanted to take me with him.  I told him I was meeting my husband for lunch, and although I did enjoy golf, I would wait for my husband to go with me.  He decided that was ok, and left.  Bobby came; We ate lunch, and walked around together.  We checked out, and made our flight on time.  I was sooooo excited to get my babies, and be back home all safe and sound.  They are the most beautiful sight in the world.


Lunch

another art in front of museum

fine art museum

my favorite picture

Bobby's favorite - 3 D art

fun fountain

My wonderful husband




I'm grateful to have a loving and kind husband.  Thanks to him for the fabulous trip, and the time I had to enjoy myself, relax, and read!!  I love to read.  You're the best BABY!!!  I love you.

No comments: