Monday, March 26, 2012

Palm Springs, California Day 1

All's well that ends well.  I finally got to Palm Springs, California.  I met a great lady, Julie, while waiting for my flight.  We had a great time moving from gate to gate, and listening intently to see if our name was called form the waiting list.  We had lunch, and talked about all things that could save the world and make it a better place.  It was fun.  I finally made a flight, and sat next to some men going to the same conference as Bobby.

When I arrived, the airport was so adorable.  great art, beautiful flowers, perfect weather all rolled into one little airport.  I saw a road runner, and was picked up in a great car, carried to my hotel and ushered to my wonderful room.  The living area is large and has a lounging space with a large TV.  the bedroom has a VERY comfortable bed, and VERY comfortable pillows.

I waited for Bobby to get here, and explored the hotel for awhile.  We dressed for dinner, and went to a great little place, Tropical, and enjoyed the outside ambience.  As it got a little chilly, they brought out more warmers, and had loungers, and candlelight.  Happy Anniversary Vacation to us.  They even brought out a little cupcake with a candle to help us along in our celebration.  It was beautiful, and fun.  Thanks to my wonderful husband for doing this for me.

The view is beautiful.  I'm going to check out the pool, explore the shops, and eating establishments.





















No comments: