Tuesday, March 13, 2012

James

So, let me catch everyone up on Jimmy Joe.  He is a delightful, headstrong two year old.  He is a happy little boy, and defiantly a BOY.  While Isabelle loves pink, Jimmy Joe makes sure we know that he doesn't.  He wants trucks, balls, and drills.  He loves to dance, sing, play the piano, and draw pictures.  He got a wonderful artist set from Grandma McCleary for Christmas. 
New goggles
 
He loves to help his Dad fix things around the house: holes in walls, holes in chair padding, holes in sister.
DRILL

Come eat breakfast Mom
He said to me, "Mom, I've made breakfast, come and eat."  I didn't go right away, and Bobby came in and got me.  James had taken every bottle of anything in the fridge out and "set" the table for us to eat breakfast.  I laughed, and we put everything away.  I thanked him for helping, of course, and then we made breakfast together.  He's a cutie.

No comments: